The Corner Alley features 16 lanes of upscale bowling action. Designed for people who want to have fun and bowl at all skill levels, guests can live Life In The Fast Lane. The state-of-the-art, custom designed scoring system delivers attention-grabbing multimedia content. Satellite music gets our crowd pumping, but our myTouchTunes Jukebox let's you be the DJ. Download the iPhone or Droid app and play your music from your smartphone while earning credits for free music play!
Hungry or thirsty while you bowl? Experienced servers come to you for lane-side service, filling your food and beverage needs.
Rates for Open Bowling
- Sunday - Thursday: $4.25 per game +$3.00 Shoe Rental per person
- Friday - Saturday (4pm till close ): Walk in guest: $35.00 per hour per lane (up to 6 guest). Reservations: $50 per lane per hour (this Guarantees the lane)
- Happy Hour: Monday through Friday 2-7 PM Free Shoe Rental
Reserving a Lane
- Reservation are taken beginning Monday at noon for the remainder of the week.
- The Cost is $50 per lane, per hour, this includes tax and shoes for up to 6 people.
- Bowling Reservations are taken by the hour only.
- You can Reserve up to 2 hours maximum.
- 6 people on 1 lane.
- Can only Reserve 4 lanes per reservation.
- The Corner Alley holds Reservations for 15 minutes, then releases the reservation.
- A reservation is a guarantee, thus any promotions that day or during your time period are not applicable.
In order to ensure proper service for all of our guests, on event and weekend nights we will provide one check per lane. Thank you for your understanding.
Please Note: Groups of 15 or larger wishing to book through our Group Sales Department will be able to make their reservations as far in advance as they wish with the purchase of a food and beverage package. Groups size 14 or smaller will be able to book their lanes according to the Reservation Policy listed above. The Corner Alley frequently hosts large groups which may affect availability for bowling or dining. We strongly recommend reservations when possible.
We are certified by the United States Bowling Congress.